Send personal messages to Courtney at:

courtneylflynn@gmail.com

Courtney

Courtney
taken 8/4/07

Courtney and her kids

Courtney and her kids
taken 8/4/07

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Courtney's Angels

Just when I thought I might make it through a day tear free, I found this in my email box:

The church, the community, the neighborhood and the school have all given and expressed such great love and support for Courtney Flynn. We have gift cards from the school, care packages from the church, lunches from the women's Relief Society, lawn mowing by the neighbors and 2 garage sales already planned for the 13th and the 20th in Lost Creek and Trophy Club respectively. This has all been done in love and has been well received and appreciated. There could never be enough for such a wonderful person like Courtney and her precious family.

I wanted to let you know of an effort by some very talented women in Keller to make "Courtney's Angels" t-shirts for her benefit. We'll look forward to seeing those and I'll let you know when they're ready for purchase.

Also, we hope to bring news soon of a Blood Drive in honor of Courtney.

We know that so many people want to help and contribute in any way that they can so we wanted to make sure that everyone was aware of what was already taking place. Please forward this on to anyone that you know who is concerned and interested in Courtney and her family. They can give me their email and I'll be glad to put them on the Courtney's Angels email list.

Lastly, I have set up an account with Bank of America called Courtney's Angels where people can donate. So many people want to do something right now. They want to bring meals or clean the house and the Flynns are in the hospital and cannot benefit from those efforts right now. If you are restless to serve or feel you can only help monetarily, now there is a way for you to feel that you have helped the Flynns as they begin their battle.

Thank you to everyone,
Michelle Miller

The saying goes,"There's a silver lining in every cloud." And while this epsiode in our lives is much more than a cloud, the love and support from our families and friends have made linings much richer than silver. Again, thank you.

1 comment:

Susette said...

This comment is for all you blog watchers. I am so impress with you. I am amazed at how creative people are in the ways you have helped or are helping the Flynns. Courtney and Todd are so blessed to have great people in their lives. Selfishly, I can say I am learning from your love, support and kindness.
Susette

 

Blog Counter