Send personal messages to Courtney at:

courtneylflynn@gmail.com

Courtney

Courtney
taken 8/4/07

Courtney and her kids

Courtney and her kids
taken 8/4/07

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Have you ever seen a Neostar?


I forgot that I had Todd take this picture of me with the newly removed Neostar. I am holding it so you can kind of see how it worked. Only the bottom part with the three tubes was visible. The rest of the tubing was tunnled through a vein to my heart. I still can't believe that was in my chest for over 3 months! Yes, it is clean! Yes, I disposed of it after we took the pictures. What a happy day for me to share (sorry it took so long--I had it taken out back in March!) But a very happy day!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Courtney, you look so good! Thanks for sharing your battle with us! Do you have a family blog spot? Check us out at www.rustsinthesun.blogspot.com

Bob said...

We're happy that you are getting better and hope and pray for you to continue your recovery. We're glad to see the tube is on the outside of you now! Take care.

Anonymous said...

Courtney, I cant imagine Dr. V's smile is any better than yours. You have the greatest smile in the world!!

Anonymous said...

Courtney spring is slowly coming to WI the night still have frost but the trees are budding and so are the flowers and looking at your picture it looks like you are blooming as well and we could not be happier about that. I tried really hard to take a picture of the Eagles when I go and visit them at the river but I am sorry to say they are very camera shy when they are nesting in their 6ft wide nests but like you they are looking forward to new life :)
take care
Rhonda, WI

Amy Pennington said...

hey Courtney....how are things going? I am so behind on commenting...life has been so busy! How are you doing these days? Hugs
Amy

 

Blog Counter